Custom Real Estate & Property Management Services
As a leading provider of real estate and property management in College Park, Georgia, and the Atlanta metropolitan area, we take pride in offering quality customer service. KWN Realty & Property Management, Inc. puts our insider knowledge and local expertise to work for you to help you find the perfect community and neighborhood to call home.
Areas of Expertise:
• Investment Properties
• New Construction
|• Property Management
• Short Sales
• Broker Price Opinion Vendor
• Even if the quality of a school district doesn't matter to you now, remember it might someday to another buyer.
• Expect lower maintenance costs with a brand-new home.
• When interest rates are low, opt for a fixed mortgage.
• Pay attention to floor plans. Changing layouts of rooms later can be costly.
• You can deduct on that year’s tax return points paid by either party on the purchase of your own residence.
• Pay attention to the original listing date of the homes you inspect. Sellers tend to be more flexible in price the longer the home is on the market.
• A house that is oriented to take advantage of the sun, wind, and topography costs less to heat and cool which can save you substantially on utility bills.
• Buying a house whose style is uniquely individual tends to minimize, not maximize, its resale value because the house will appeal to a more limited audience of
• If you think you may need more space in the near future, be sure the house and lot will allow for expansion.
• If the present owner has a title insurance policy less than three years old, you could have substantial savings by buying a reissue of that policy rather than a
completely new one.
• Redoing a kitchen can be expensive. Be sure you know what you need and want before you buy.
Don't Make These Mistakes
1. Caution when buying an unusual home if you have to resell soon.
2. Don't buy a house with foundation problems. Most foundation problems can be corrected, but repairs are usually expensive.
3. Never tell a seller's broker how much you'll raise your offer for a particular house.
Our property management services are among the best in the business. Our goal is to always deliver premier service to our landlords and tenants. We want you, our valued customer, to be happy.